Sunday, July 22, 2012

shopping, French dates, and chocolat oh my!

Bonjour loves! Sorry I only get to post about once a week. My classes here have completely been kicking my butt! Good news I'm one fierce betch and am rockin my grades! Well Well lets see, this weekend I shopped my bootay off and am lookin more and more celeb status. I went to sephora and a fab French woman did my makeup, totes princess Diana status, I finally found a shower curtain which fixed my jenk bathroom issue and got some plush towels. I totes had a me day and bought myself a faboosh cocktail at this adorbs bar that has a wooden terra and got my French on with a couple guys. Oh and the lady at the patisserie was walking around and recognized me! Faaabooosh! I've actually had a life for a few days and went to the bars! I tried a fierce new drink that has quantro, champagne and something else! I met a boy from casablanca and am having coffee with the bartender (she's a nice girl) tomorrow! Today I went to lunch and then on my French date! He's actually French arabic and moved to France by himself when he was 5! He speaks 5 different languages including, farsi, indian, french, english, and something else. He was so funny and a really nice gentlemen and might I add very cute! We spent the day joking about our cultures and walking around Angers. Last night I got to know a bunch of people in my program who are hilarious! They are such sweeties! This week is the last week of my first term! Can't believe a month has gone by, it needs to slow down! Next week my faboosh aunt and little cousin are visiting and we're going to Paris, Angers and Bordeaux! Well I miss you all tons!! Bisous! 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Lovely Laura. So sorry I missed your call. Hope you, Cuz Boo and Aunt Nini are have a great time. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete