Sunday, July 1, 2012
Hi guys!! I'm currently in Angers, France and still looking faboosh despite being drooled on by some French arabic guy with supa bad BO! It gave me the rude reminder of the BO problem here which appears to be in full effect! I almost missed my flight to Paris so I pretty much had to run through Chicago like a mad woman, screaming wait for me Pariiis! I did make it though and managed to take care of my 66 pound full of fabulous clothes zebra print bag, I felt proud! I was later personally escorted by a French man that works at Charles De Gaulle to my train and he even wanted to buy my ticket for me! I said no but instead he gave me his number and said he could show me a night out on the town in Paris! I'm getting better than last time, this time it only took 10 minutes of being back in France for a guy to give me his number, guess club black book is back and better than ever! I also am supa lucky I met my friend, it legit took the 2 of us helping each other to get the dang suitcases on the train! DIVA status! Angers is absolutely stunning! It seriously looks like out of a dream or a doll house. The people here are nicer and its more laid back but no one really speaks English haha but thankfully they understand my crazy version of French! Oh and btw I had the MOST amazing grilled cheese sandwich for dinner, it was smothered on top completely with cheese, uuuuh HEAVEN! Welp tomorrow I take a tour of Angers and attempt to find hangers, my faboosh clothes cannot wait another day in a heap! Miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lovely Laura: it is grand you made it there in style and looking fabulous. We are so proud of you: as your Uncle Mike said, finally someone in this family making us all look good?
ReplyDelete