Saturday, July 14, 2012
All I see is glitter! :)
Hi Lovies!!! I'm sorry it has been so long since I last posted! My internet has been jenk and barely working! Well since we last talked, I've had a crazy busy time at school with long days from 9-5pm and lots of hw. I'm surviving but it's brutal! This week we went to the bar with a couple French guys we met last week (not the guy I was going on a date with but a different one). They were hilarious and taught us some pretty scandalous French gestures and we taught them some quintessential american gestures and the song red solo cup haha. One of the French guys who was very cute and nice asked me on a date so now I'm just playing the French field ;) We then terrorized a couple bars and partied with a Parisienne. Friday we to a troglodytique town where everyone used to live in caves but it rained like crazy and of course I'm wearing my faboosh shoes and a fierce dress with no umbrella. I totes ended up looking like a not so fabulous wet dog, sooo attractive! Well after our tour of the town, we went on a wine tour at a different area. We learned how wine was made and went to a "wine tasting". It was really fun but a million people were there all fighting for wine at the wine tasting so that was the only downside. After that we went to a troglodytique dinner which was underground and in a cave. It was faboosh! Everything is made with mushrooms, its was fabooshly delicious.The food was great but sups rich so I had a tuff time on the bus ride attempting to digest all the cream, I pretty much thought I was dying. That night we went to see the fireworks for Bastille. They put on a fierce show with lasers and everything. We did end up soaked but I'm pretending the rain didn't happen and that everything was perf! We then shook our booties off at the bars and shopped like mad women today at the sales! I must say my clothes are getting more and more faboosh, it's okay to be jelly! The only problem I'm having in France is the length of meals! Compared to studying abroad in Paris, every meal here takes a butt heck long time. For lunch at the school we all eat at the cafeteria and every day we start with the appetizer like salad, then we are served the entree then served cheese and bread and finnish with desert, and I mean every day and it takes a while to serve each thing! Lunch is usually 1 and a half hours! I'm not used to sitting for a meal for that long. Even our dinners usually take about 2 hours. There are def some weird people in my class, they are all younger than me too so now I feel like a granny! They talk about frat parties and I'm just sitting there like yeah I'm old balls and am an alumni haha. Well that is all I have for now! I'm trying to upload pics now but of course my internet is being a betch! I will post whenever I can! Love and miss ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment