Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Paris, Angers, Bordeaux OH MY!


Hey loves!! I know it has been way to friggin long since I last updated! So my aunt and little cousin visited last week and we went to Paris, Angers and Bordeaux! Well to begin with I had the brilliant idea to put my aunt, a 7 year old and myself in a hostel. Well I decided to meet them in Paris at the hostel and oooh man was this hostel jenk! It was off a sketch metro line so I was like shizz where did I take my poor family!? I totes got lost trying to find them and was immediately called a bitch. Once I finally did find them the betch working there was a monster. I politely and fabooshly said in French I have a reservation and she just responds “That’s Nice” then realizes who I am and says in a totally disgusted voice “oh the one with a kid”. Well we ended up sharing a room with some crazy Russian chick that realized we were a family and peaced out of there. Needless to say we got the heck out of there and went to a much more faboosh location, the Marriot of course! The next day we saw the Eiffel Tower, which my cousin loved besides the long ass line, did a boat ride and ate tons of French food. The Louvre was a bit of a disaster with a 7 year old. It’s probably not the best idea for little kids, it was temper tantrum inducing. She adored Luxembourg gardens where we played with mini sailboats in the fountain. I totes had a creepy stalker by the gardens though! He followed me from MacDo (McDonalds) to the gardens and wouldn’t leave me alone, so not fab! We also saw Notre Dame, which my cousin and aunt LOVED! Of course we shopped like mad women on the Champs Elysée. We tried to have a princess breakfast at Ladurée but the inside burned down in a fire last year L. We still went to town on macaroons and went to a fair in front of the Louvre. Of course I visited Spankys! It was not the same without Justin but still fierce! Gay boys in their boxers, bras and fab cocktails! The next day we went to Versailles, still fierce as usual but chock full of cray cray Asian tourists! Next we were off to Angers! Much better pace for my aunt and cousin, I’m pretty sure they were tired of the smelly metro haha. In Angers we shopped (of course!) and went to their botanical garden theme park. Besides the food, my cousin liked Angers quite a bit and my aunt of course loved it. That weekend we went to Bordeaux. Another interesting adventure. We bought tickets last minute and of course it was a train with reserved seats but we did not have reserved seats. We had to sit with Elizabeth on our laps on a cramped train for 2 freakin hours! We learned our lesson on that! As our train was coming into Bordeaux, it legit looked like only farmland, my aunt was beginning to think we would have to ride cows into town. We finally got the train station, which was covered in graffiti and we exited out of the wrong door of the station. We came outside to find large groups of the sketchiest looking French people ever. I was totes freaking out, I thought shizz what did I get my family into again! We finally got a taxi and were driving to the “Golden Triangle” where our hotel was. Well that drive was jenk as heck! All I saw on the streets were turban stores, aftro hair stores and loads of sketch people on the street. I was def nervous for this one. Then all of a sudden we hit the golden triangle and holly molly it was beautiful!! Bordeaux is stunning, so go if you can! That night I tried to eat steak tartar not knowing it was raw, yeah HECK NO! I though I was going to die and my aunt devoured hers! We unfortunately did not get to go on our wine tour L but we toured the stunning city. They have a famous infinity/pool fountain that reflects the palace of Bordeaux and will fill with water and mist. People are actually able to play in them and the pics are incredible. We played a ton in the fountain; it was our favorite part! The wine was amazing! We def got a little tipsy one night haha. We also had the best freaking dinner ever; it was a restaurant with this bomb sauce. It was like a drug, I was addicted! I had a faboosh time with my aunt and cousin. They loved Bordeaux and seemed to enjoy France. This week I’ve had school. I’m placed in the highest level but it is ridunk hard! Because this month is a new term, a lot of people from last month are gone L. I made so many good friends last month and loved my class; this month is just not the same. My teacher is young and intense. She is a little mean when I answer incorrectly and my class has a lot of pretentious and arrogant people. They actually roll their eyes when you answer incorrectly or laugh at you! There is a girl from my school who I didn’t know would be here and she is straight up mean! A total betch! She makes fun of people in class and says mean things about people. It’s def a harder month; it has me a little bummed. The vibe last month was so much fun and everyone was so nice! This month is very different. I’m just going to muddle through! Tonight we had faboosh cocktails on a rooftop overlooking the river and castle! Friday I am off to London!! I can’t wait!! I need a break after this brutal week of class and mean people haha! Well I miss you all tons and will try and post pics soon! My Internet still barely works! BISOUS! J


No comments:

Post a Comment