Monday, July 2, 2012

Cathedrals, French men, croissants oh my!

Bonjour my loves! Welp today we had faboosh croissants covered in butter, it was practically sex for your mouth! I had my orientation and found out my program is pretty much the coolest. So they said we do all our work in class so no homework at night and encourage us to experience bar life! They even took us on a walking tour of cool bars and said that our teaching assistants often take you to the bars or parks to drink wine and practice. I can already see myself forming a beautiful wine filled friendship with this program! We also saw a fiercely faboosh cathedral, so stunning and went to the ever amazing H&M where I had to convince myself I already have too many scarves, I really do have a problem, scarves anonymous here I am! We had beer at a cute pub and some seriously jersey shore meets bad haircuts Frenchmen flirted with us, they were so douchey I think my beer curdled! We later had some lunch and dinner on campus, soo much better than Paris dining center. We had cheese, éclairs, chicken and other fun stuff! Welp tomorrow is my placement exam and we will be going to the bars at night, I'm sure I will have some scandalous gossip tomorrow or at least some new leads in club black book! Miss ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment