Saturday, July 7, 2012

Death by croissant?

Bon matin my loves! I'm loving Angers more and more each day! I'm starting to become a fabulous a regular at restaurants here, they even have my orders in the morning ready, celeb status! Although yesterday I was totes parched and only had time to buy my croissant at my petit patisserie but had the brilliant idea to shove my croissant down while walking and of course started choking on it! I looked like a psycho as I desperately reached for my water, not my most faboosh moment. In fact I had a hot mess day yesterday, I have this silk top and that goes underneath my sheer tops, well the silk top underneath can slide down because my bra is silk, well those 2 added together equaled me flashing a bra full to the german girl in class, I know trĂ©s classy. I need to keep that in check! I'm absolutely loving the bar scene here, its a lot of fun! We go to this adorbs bar that has 2 euro beer where I have my new friend a faboosh bar tender named Albane, she wants to meet up for coffee. Across the street from the bar is a greek sandwich place where I met a cute French guy that is taking my out on a date. His brother owns the store and is hilarious. He tells me everyday I am the most beautiful girl in France and gives me lollipops (a little weird but hey its free candy! oh and don't worry it's legit, not roofied lollipops!), yesterday he even asked for my autograph, yup I'm on my way to fame! We've met quite a handful of French guys at the bars, some interesting and some that are questionable. I'm pretty sure one guy assaulted poor Christine's face when he did the French greeting. My classes are good, very long though, the other day we went for 7 hours! There's still some usual snots in my class and a chick with a legit piercing through her GUM! Yes I said gum as in your mouth and I totes always state when she talks. We've already gotten to go to the bars with our teaching assistants and lets say the wine was flowing and the dancing ragin! Last night we went on our first excursion and it was to the "Puy du fou" which is this cute light show with a chateau on the water and giant fountains in front. They actually put projections on the chateau and the fountains! They had actors that acted out some of France's history, it was totes weird but also really pretty! Oh and family, France has us beat at the wave! While waiting for the show to start we def did the wave at least 10 times, they ate that shizz up! Also Justin, I committed the worst crime and tried to use the bathroom at tati! And of course they were jenk as usual, I think tati is just universally jenky! I wish you could all be here, the town is too adorbs, I'm pretty sure Belle from beauty and the beast lives here somewhere! Also like the spaz I am I totes left my camera cord, that's why I have a lack of pictures but my Pops is sending me my cord so I can upload them! Well I hope you all have a faboosh day! Bisous! 

2 comments:

  1. YAY! It just totes made my Saturday morning getting to wake up and read your new blog post (and living vicariously through you, hehe)! I'm so glad that everything has been working out so great for you in Angers; it sounds like a DREAM! Can't wait to visit, twin! OH! BTW! Can you send me your mailing address in like a facebook message or something for sending snail mail? Hope you have a faboosh weekend! Talk to you soon! BISOUS! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw I'm so glad you're enjoying the blog!! Kk I'll message you the address! Ah I am counting down the days until your visit!! I hope you have a faboosh weekend as well! bisous!

    ReplyDelete