Wednesday, July 4, 2012
fabooshly getting closer to fluency?
Well bonjour my loves! Time for another fabulous update! So yesterday I did some major shopping, totes lost 5 pounds probably! While shopping we saw the funniest weirdest marching band thing I'd ever seen. There were 8 guys and girls wearing weird white capris with gold ribbon marching around with a tuba player and some girl calling out commands on a megaphone. I'm pretty sure it was meant to be some weird funny skit because they would do these weird drills then run around the street kissing random strangers! My 2 friends weren't sure if they should be afraid or if they could stop from laughing, the marching band even terrorized unsuspecting victims shopping at Zara haha. Last night I joined the faboosh Angers bar scene! Really cute bars with american music. There was some flirting with sexay French boys and making some faboosh french friends. Today I had class, the placement is based on 7 levels, 1 being total beginner and 7 totally advanced. I placed as a 5 and am thrilled about it! My teacher is adorbs! It is exhausting though, we have class from 9am until 5pm with an hour break for lunch! We speak in total French or you get marked down. I've never spoken this much French in my life! Not even in Paris! I feel myself getting more and more fabulously closer to being fluent! On another note Happy 4th betchs! I'll be getting my red, white and blue sexay on tonight at the bars! Hope you all have a faboosh 4th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ZOMZG! Your life in Angers is almost TOO FABOOSH FOR ME TO HANDLE! I'm so excited you placed as a 5; you are SO going to be fluent soon! Wish I got to go shopping and bar-hopping with you around Angers! Oh, by the way, I talked to my boss about taking a vacation to Paris to see you, and let's just say that . . . PARIS DIVATRIP 2012 officially is TOTES ON! CAN'T WAIT!!! :D Miss you, twin!
ReplyDeleteyay!!! Paris 2012 is happening!!! OMG I want to take you to Angers though, you would ABSOLUTELY adore it here!!!! Like this town reminds me of where Belle would have lived and I'm visiting the castle that influenced beauty and the beast!! I also talked to a girl in the program who ended up permanently staying. I'll give it some time but i'm considering it! haha its on the table!
ReplyDeleteliving the dream! what program did you go with?
ReplyDeleteMILKY! You need to come on Paris Trip 2012 too! You know there's just no resisting ridiculing some B-rate horror movie, having several bottles of wine, frequenting random clubs, and ending up lost in Paris, haha.
ReplyDelete@Laura, you're so lucky! It sounds so: "Little tooooown, full of little peooooople, waking up to saaaaaay BONJOUR! BONJOUR! BONJOUR - BONJOUR - BONJOUR!" From the way you describe it, I'm sure I'd LOVE it! :)
Milky!!!!! Come with Justin and I to Paris!!!!!! The three musketeers need to reunite! Lots and lots of wine and faboosh clubs, maybe even make fun of the suckers eating at crous! Justin!! OMG I am so in love with this town it's not even funny! I'm totally considering extending my stay if possible one more term with my financial aid and then seeing where I can go from there! I miss you both tons and name drop you guys all the time. I'm sure I drive people nuts with every other sentence of oh yeah and this one time in Paris with my bestie Justin and Milky... haha
ReplyDelete